ALL ABOARD !!
Sailing enthusiasts can find their bare-boats and great itineraries through TourAdvisorTurkey.
You can explore gorgeous Turkish Bays entwined with history and nature. Experienced captain can be handy in these waters if you prefer pure relaxation
Jeanneau, Beneteau, Bavaria, Dufour yachts and catamarans are some of the very well known brands in our fleet. They are all in excellent condition and known with great sailing performance and designs.
- Video camera
- Credit cards
- Travel bag
- You should not to forget beach towels for sunbathing. Towels in the rooms are for shower.
- There is snorkeling gear available but if you don’t wanna use shared ones, you should better bring yours.
- Earplugs. Things can get noisy if we are docked at a busy marina overnight.
- Purchase an inexpensive hanging toiletry bag, and pack in just the basics – in travel size.
- Your sailing packing list must-haves are soap, shampoo, conditioner, toothbrush, toothpaste, motion sickness meds (just in case), mosquito repellent, skin moisturiser.
- Do not forget caps and sunscreens either.
- You will need shoes with a rubber sole to avoid Fall on the deck
- You mostly be in our swimming suits at least 3 pieces will be needed. You can recycle.
- Super expensive sunglasses either get lost(in the sea) or damaged (bring moderate ones.